News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

I think I'm all soldered out for the meantime.  I've finished populating (after starting last weekend and having to order more parts):

AMT cab sim
Really cheap bass compressor
Tonemender
Sea Urchin

Thats on top of an ne-1 and an sho clone last weekend.

Gotta go rock them at some stage... the NE-1 and SHO are verified..

BuGG

Just got the parts to finish up my Karate Shop this weekend.

Can't wait for some awesome cocked wah goodness!    ;D

papasaurus84

hmmm...

reviewing 1590A boneyard layout . . . :D
and maybe relayout sea urchin for 1590A also... :D

my target for this year to nex mid year is: bloviatorII - smoothie - boneyard - sea urchin (or zero point micro) - cabinet simulator and splitter in one box (undecided schems yet; any suggestion?)

ciaooo... :D
thousand dollars pedal and DIY is a GAS. the diffrence is the voltage: plus and minus. :D

Gledison

Hhehe! I this tooic will stick!😜
Im finishing my Zoombii and startung the preparation on a breadboard of the sea urchin! Nice weekend ahed! Don work too hard today guys!
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

stevie1556

I'm going to be working on finishing up some SMD designs and get them sent off to the fab house hopefully

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

Jopn

I'm hoping to get some final troubleshooting done on a 1590DD Triangle '66 + Green Russian muff box.  Boxed it up during the week but the Triangle side is lacking volume (which is not normal for a muff!).  It's a fun project originally designed for a dual output 8 string "guitar" (3 bass strings, 5 guitar strings, Charlie Hunter inspired).  The thought is that it can run with the "bass" output through the green side and the "guitar" portion through the triangle side, creating different yet related tones.  It can also be jumpered with a small patch to run them in series for double muffy goodness :)

alanp

At the point now where big orders are unavoidable.

I'm going to vero up a SHO, and have that after the 5-band EQ in one box. I still have to get a 1550G for the PLL (going to have the drone and momentary in the same box, as per Digi2T, makes sense to me), and a fancy Hammond for the phaser. The Avalanche can go into a 1590B :) (First PCB I've ever gotten on a "Thank you!" Hallmark card! :) )

The blurred out board is a secret, not to be told until I have permission  8) }:-> That's for a 1790NS!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

aballen

I hope to fix my aquaboy,  which for some reason stopped working.   Now it's only clean out!

Finish up and rock throw following:
Current lover
Timmy
Stage fright
Tenebrion reverb

Maybe box them next week

DutchMF

I'll be re-painting a box that I pulled a decal from. The box has been in and out of storage so many times that the decal got damaged  :( Also going to paint a box for one of my own FlexiMuff boards, and order the remaining parts and make the drilling templates for Project "I". If (and that's a big if!) I get this done and still have some time left, I'm going to re-wire my Boneyard. Busy day ahead!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Gledison

Me....
After finished the sea urchin and finally boxing, the damn thing isnt working! It was something with the dc wire in the pcb, after re soldering no delay at all! Now will be probably all sunday trying to debug!!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

muddyfox

Yesterday I messed in Diptrace with my Nurse Quacky and Sweet Honey OD SMD layout and today I finally soldered up an Azabache board I got waaaay back from Ronan over at diysb... not sure yet if I'll be boxing it as a single or a dual pedal.
Not much but I'm going through a bit of a slump lately so every little bit counts.  ;)

jmwreck

sorry, double post.

jmwreck

sea urchin and tremulus lune done

and here's the rest of the board

now, I just finished boxing my boneyard using my own layout into a 125b enclosure. it sounded really great.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

croquet hoop

DutchMF

Quote from: DutchMF on December 08, 2013, 10:17:35 AM
I'll be re-painting a box that I pulled a decal from. The box has been in and out of storage so many times that the decal got damaged  :( Also going to paint a box for one of my own FlexiMuff boards, and order the remaining parts and make the drilling templates for Project "I". If (and that's a big if!) I get this done and still have some time left, I'm going to re-wire my Boneyard. Busy day ahead!!

Paul

I failed...... First box also needed 2 extra holes for LED's and shattered under my dril bit!! Was a genuine Hammond BB, dang it! Second box went ok, the rest isn't ready, but might get done tonight.....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"