News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Quote from: Clayford on September 13, 2013, 02:04:47 PM
Me? I'm boxing up my pedal board looper, just a simple Guitar In -> send to PB -> rec from PB -> Out to Amp. I have an old tube(tubes RCA Victor) console with a radio and record player I'm tearing apart and moding into an alcohol storage facility. That it has TONS of old school parts that I can possibly rob and make use of is a bonus. Does that count?
hey mate, please post it after finished! im interested in knowing more about loop..
cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

culturejam

Some amp mods, I think.

And I have to test a new fuzz idea/circuit.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

selfdestroyer

alanp

I'd like to get my second dirtbag boxed up. I'm busy today and tomorrow morning, though.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

hammerheadmusicman

Cramming a stupidly large circuit (think 1590bb) into a 1590A, with a board mounted 3pdt, using SMD, in eagle.

I think I may have gone insane.
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

gordo

Repairing a really nice Orange (even though it's black) Rocker 30 that went poof.  Am trying to make headway on a bunch of Chi-Boy boards and gotta wrap my head around cutting the grass for one of the last few times as Chicago gets its Fall colors on.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jkokura

By the way, this thread is worthless without pics. I expect a bevy of them from you guys on Monday.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

midwayfair

Possibly building a crash sync + LFO, but I really can't concentrate on anything. I seem to have a cold or flu piled on top of allergies. So realistically, I'm probably sleeping a lot. And making soup. Mmmm.

LaceSensor

rebuilding my pedal board to incorporate a couple of Strymon purchases

watching the Floyd Mayweather fight

selfdestroyer

Quote from: jkokura on September 13, 2013, 09:45:44 PM
By the way, this thread is worthless without pics. I expect a bevy of them from you guys on Monday.

Jacob

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Since I have today off work I'll start with my progress. Here is the etched PCB for the Surfy Bear FET Reverb

LaceSensor

Heres my pics

These

will be somewhere in here

negating the Dirtbag, Chorus (1983), Flanger
The old rubadub will be switched for Tenebrion also.

lars

I'm putting together the Azabache this weekend, can't wait to try biasing the FETs :-\
+1 to LaceSensor for having a MicroSynth on your board!

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

RobA

Now that we've made it through the flooding OK and it looks like things are calming down, I get to get back to working on stuff. I've got to figure out the switching for a 3-in-1 pedal and then I can box it up. I hope to finish that this weekend.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rockā€¢it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).