News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Double Flush

Started by billstein, September 11, 2013, 12:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimtriggers

Wow!  It really looks like the logo is floating above the background.  Very cool!

pickdropper

Quote from: alanp on September 11, 2013, 04:43:15 AM
Quote from: wolfingsworth on September 11, 2013, 12:23:39 AM
Man that picture is so crisp it looks like it's photoshopped. You have been cranking some very impressive work lately. Bravo!

Agreed! It looks like a beautiful glittering jewel... Pickdropper, you better look out, Bill's not far behind your tailfeathers!

Bill has been in a groove for a while now.  He's been putting out some amazing looking builds.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

billstein

Quote from: alanp on September 11, 2013, 04:43:15 AM
Quote from: wolfingsworth on September 11, 2013, 12:23:39 AM
Man that picture is so crisp it looks like it's photoshopped. You have been cranking some very impressive work lately. Bravo!

Agreed! It looks like a beautiful glittering jewel... Pickdropper, you better look out, Bill's not far behind your tailfeathers!

Thank you Alan. That's a great compliment because Dave is one of those guys I really look up to as a builder.

It's funny, I read this post right after my son had come into my office and was gushing over the Double Flush. Out of all my builds this one is his favorite. I told him "I think I'm getting there but let me show you a guy who REALLY knows how to build pedals." I took him to Pickdroppers latest, the Telefunken.

The great thing about this board is the quality of builds. I feel constantly pushed in a good way by everybody here. I'm a Pastor now but worked as a graphic artist for years. I'm enjoying feeling creative again.

Thanks all for the kind words and thanks for all the help you've been and for the constant (good) pressure to get better and better at this.  :)

fendman

Just really Ace work!!!!!!!!

Mike

hammerheadmusicman

Those letters look like they are jewel letters glued on!! Awesome looking graphics!!

The washer debate, I like how they look. I also like the white. But my favourite, I bought a pack of clear acrylic washers, on ebay from china, and they look sweet! I'll try and dig out a pic.

George
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

PhiloB

What is your source for the metal washers?

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

PhiloB

gtangas

Congrats man... Just beautiful!!

Graphics and those knobs humhum  :-*