News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Double Flush

Started by billstein, September 11, 2013, 12:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billstein

Hi all. Here is the Double Flush I just completed. It is stock from a Madbean board I etched. The graphics are the back of a playing card scanned in, blown up and blurred, the logo is done in Illustrator and then it was all taken into Photoshop to finish it up.

Hope you enjoy it.

wolfingsworth

Man that picture is so crisp it looks like it's photoshopped. You have been cranking some very impressive work lately. Bravo!

pickdropper

Quote from: wolfingsworth on September 11, 2013, 12:23:39 AM
Man that picture is so crisp it looks like it's photoshopped. You have been cranking some very impressive work lately. Bravo!

Yeah, that totally looks like a rendering.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jprizz

Whoa, THAT is really nice looking

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

billstein

Thanks guys. I really liked the way this one turned out and it just pops on the pedal board.

If anybody wants the artwork I'd love to give something back. I can put up a pdf file on Dropbox. Let me know.

billstein

Edit: N/M

jimilee

Oh yeah, trash, you're right... :P Kidding...your work is great. How does it sound? And where are the guts in that Behringer pedal?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

billstein

Quote from: pickdropper on September 11, 2013, 12:44:01 AM

Hey Dave. Did you notice the washer? Now I'm hooked on those.
You were like the drug dealer, the first two were free and now I have to have them.  :)

pickdropper

Quote from: billstein on September 11, 2013, 02:58:56 AM
Quote from: pickdropper on September 11, 2013, 12:44:01 AM

Hey Dave. Did you notice the washer? Now I'm hooked on those.
You were like the drug dealer, the first two were free and now I have to have them.  :)

Yeah, I like them MUCH better than the white washers.  I do have some black plastic washers that I occasionally use, however.

I'd be a pretty lousy dealer.  I effectively gave you the first two then let somebody else make money.  :-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

billstein

[/quote]

Yeah, I like them MUCH better than the white washers.  I do have some black plastic washers that I occasionally use, however.

I'd be a pretty lousy dealer.  I effectively gave you the first two then let somebody else make money.  :-)
[/quote]

Yeah, you might want to work on that second part a bit more.

jubal81

Just plain hot. Top notch, bud!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jkokura

Yeah, that thing looks totally surreal.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

alanp

Agreed! It looks like a beautiful glittering jewel... Pickdropper, you better look out, Bill's not far behind your tailfeathers!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Bret608

The way that the playing card is slightly blurred makes this look 3D or holographic. Really cool idea!