News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BendOver / BlüeMønster / DirtTriumvirate / StageFright / Buzzsaw

Started by juansolo, September 09, 2013, 04:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Clint

Using up more of Matt's secret stash of transistors, this is Matt's Bend Over. Grind Custom's silicon Bender. Rather good it is too.

SuperVan MultiFuzz

Steve's Dirt Triumvirate box of all kinds of dirtiness. Which it does rather well. I also made the Cerberus which is rather smashing, but have come to the conclusion that octave fuzzes aren't really my thing, so that'll be appearing for trades shortly.

Blüe Mønster

Bengt's box of brilliance. I love this thing! Really easy to dial in some very sweet tones.

Get to the Choppa!

More Arnie for Lew. Another that doesn't photograph well considering how good it looks in the flesh :( It's a Madbean Stagefright  (Maestro Phaser). Quite a tight fit!

Buzzsaw re-decal

Another re-decal. Mopping up the last few of the pedals that were done during my printer's red phase. I decided to put something different on the Buzzsaw this time. Because I can.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

micromegas

your production rate is unbeatable!! and not to mention the finishing...
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

jkokura

Clint and Arnie both packing heat?!?!?!

Perhaps your best post ever Juanny.

(Remember that Juan works in partnership with Cleggy, so the production rate is skewed somewhat...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

midwayfair

Awesome batch of rawr.

I wish I could get those knobs to look good. :( They look like crap on everything I put them on but they look right on all of your builds.

juansolo

Just bought about 300 of the things! The originals are no longer in production (Rean), so we've found some more that are also going oop. Cleaned out the supplier :)

Yeah the throughput is a little skewed due to Cleggy doing his thang also. Neither of us work so this is our 'job' also. Shortly there'll be pictures of 'the process' ;)

Cleggy also hasn't posted what he's built. He does need to get his finger out on that one!

Vallhagen

Quote from: juansolo on September 09, 2013, 04:35:04 PM

Blüe Mønster

Bengt's box of brilliance. I love this thing! Really easy to dial in some very sweet tones.

Fantastic:) I cant help feelin a bit proud seeing my pcb in such a great build! Glad you like it as well!
...and great choice of decal. Love the Blüe Cookie Monster!

Cheers!
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

icecycle66

bcalla

pickdropper

Wow, there's a lot of good stuff going in with all of these.  Highlights for me are:

1) no visible wires on the Stage Fright

2) love the Cookie Monster graphic

3) the buzz saw graphic is also great.  Is that from Heavy Metal? It's been a while since I've seen it.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

bigrigg

Wow.  Nice work.  Clint and Cookie.  Two of my favourite actors!

lincolnic

Man, I'm running out of superlatives to lavish on your build reports.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

juansolo

Quote from: pickdropper on September 09, 2013, 10:51:36 PM
Wow, there's a lot of good stuff going in with all of these.  Highlights for me are:

1) no visible wires on the Stage Fright

I wish I could say that was easy to do... There was a bit of swearing happening yesterday when I did that as I was 1mm out on one of the holes, a gentle reaming of the hole and some filing of the board sorted it...

Quote from: pickdropper on September 09, 2013, 10:51:36 PM2) love the Cookie Monster graphic

It just fit so perfectly I had to use it.

Quote from: pickdropper on September 09, 2013, 10:51:36 PM3) the buzz saw graphic is also great.  Is that from Heavy Metal? It's been a while since I've seen it.

It's an album cover. Wo Fat - The Black Code

http://www.thesodashop.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Folder1.jpg

They've got some great covers.

raulduke

The Dirt Triumvirate lives!

Good to see one all boxed up and lookin' good!

Cortexturizer

FAntastic batch, as jkokura said, it might be your best that I've come across!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams