News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

fuzz - the sound that revolutionized the world

Started by twin1965, September 06, 2013, 05:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twin1965

catfud

I saw this before, but on first viewing it was split into small chunks and peppered with annoying adverts. Great to see it in a full-length, no-adverts version. Makes great watching, for a second time!

twin1965

After watching this I played every fuzz and distorion pedal I've built - very loudly! I think I've pissed off the neighbours!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

selfdestroyer

I have seen this before also but I really wish it was a quarterly show since there are so many more pedals to show off and I would love to see a "builders comments" kind of thing. Putting a face on the name of pedal builders was cool. I think it was put together well and you can definitely tell who are the people that build out of love and the ones that are the DBags of the industry. I talked to the ZVex dude once at a show and he was a trip to talk to.. had some great stories and really loves to make things that he can care less of if people will like it or not. He has fun and thats all that counts.. oh and the fact that his company makes pretty good money helps also. lol

Ettore_M

I really liked John Cusack! He seems like a nice guy, and he knows like everything about pedal design.. And it gets to his products! Great quality. All top notch...
Really clever guy!

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

icecycle66

I like the part about circuit goop around 54 minutes. 

selfdestroyer

Quote from: icecycle66 on September 06, 2013, 10:33:52 PM
I like the part about circuit goop around 54 minutes.

That and the dude with the SHO that wanted a replacement and it sounded different.. that was funny.

alanp

Pretty cool, but I have to laugh at how nearly everyone who does not have an American accent (D*A*M, Mad Professor) are subtitled.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website