News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NPOGTD

Started by midwayfair, September 04, 2013, 04:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

New pile of germanium transistors day. From Russia with love. Also some germanium diodes I hadn't seen before, we'll see what they're like. :)

Three different goodies: A low gain PNP, a medium-high gain PNP, and some more low-medium gain NPNs. Also have another batch of medium gain NPNs on the way, a batch that had been returned by the post office for some reason the first time around. I dunno what I'm going to do with the PNPs, but they were a good gain range and a really good price, so I threw them in.

pickdropper

Quote from: midwayfair on September 04, 2013, 04:16:03 AM
New pile of germanium transistors day. From Russia with love. Also some germanium diodes I hadn't seen before, we'll see what they're like. :)

Three different goodies: A low gain PNP, a medium-high gain PNP, and some more low-medium gain NPNs. Also have another batch of medium gain NPNs on the way, a batch that had been returned by the post office for some reason the first time around. I dunno what I'm going to do with the PNPs, but they were a good gain range and a really good price, so I threw them in.

Wow, nice!
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Thomas_H

... you just need to send them to my address and I will take care of them  ...  ;D
DIY-PCBs and projects:

alanp

... I wonder what they'd sound like in a Rangemaster (as opposed to the Traditional OC-whatever)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website