News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Just an amazing deal on a Klon

Started by octa805, August 28, 2013, 10:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkknigh_t

Forgive my ignorance but why is that so expensive? I could buy a great amp for that moneya still have money left.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

madbean

It's that expensive because people foolishly will pay that much. I've seen them for 2k, even.

midwayfair

Quote from: Darkknigh_t on August 28, 2013, 10:53:43 PM
Forgive my ignorance but why is that so expensive? I could buy a great amp for that moneya still have money left.

Because rare things with high demand can command a high price and some people accept no substitutes and/or speculate.

There have been a couple going for 2k on eBay. This is, technically, a decent deal if someone thought they could repeat that.

I'm not saying it's not totally and completely stupidm absurd,, and sad.

octa805

that pedal will change your life bro

Briman1974

If I were rich I'd buy one. It would be one of those "Look what I have that you don't" Kinda deals. I've made quite a few Klones and for the money they rock. I normally use the GCFX boards made by Rej in Canada. His are pretty close to the original pedal. Especially if you use the right parts. I would be fun to have an original centaur for build comparisons. But first, time to get rich. lol

midwayfair

Quote from: Briman1974 on August 28, 2013, 11:32:57 PM
If I were rich I'd buy one. It would be one of those "Look what I have that you don't" Kinda deals. I've made quite a few Klones and for the money they rock. I normally use the GCFX boards made by Rej in Canada. His are pretty close to the original pedal. Especially if you use the right parts. I would be fun to have an original centaur for build comparisons. But first, time to get rich. lol

Sell klones, get rich. Bling bling.

Darkknigh_t

Ahhh i know some people will pay crazy money for crazy stuff good thing we know how to build them for cheap :P :D i never cared for branded original stuff i think its a great thing to be able to build something of your own and use it even if its not exactly like the real thing :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2