News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sharkfin Demo

Started by pryde, August 26, 2013, 03:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

I just did a quick demo of the circuit while I had it on the test rig. I have not boxed it up yet.

First part is the sample/hold. Second part is guitar with envelope, then bass. (FYI: I am not a bass player whatsoever so bear with it)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jpparlier/envelope-filter-and-sample[/soundcloud]

spaceboss

Sounds seriously ace! I don't think I can put off building this one much longer. One of the first sample and hold demos where it sounds really natural and musical.  8)

jimilee

Dammit dammit dammit!!!!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

icecycle66

midwayfair

Love your demos, Pryde. The sample and hold side sounds particularly sweet.

eldanko

Lawd that S&H sounds great. The only pedal I've ever heard that did anything remotely similar to what my MuRF does...
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

slimtriggers

billstein

Never disappointed by your demos pryde. Look forward to each one.
One day I'll grow up and be able to do demos like you.  ;D

das234

pryde

Thanks everyone. I think it is a cool circuit. I am not really a envelope filter kinda guy so I know I don't do any justice to this pedal. I could play around with the sample/hold all day though.

I would love to hear a bona fide bassist slap the hell out of this circuit with some groovy-lishish funk...jimilee?  ;)

jimilee

Quote from: pryde on August 28, 2013, 03:46:32 AM
Thanks everyone. I think it is a cool circuit. I am not really a envelope filter kinda guy so I know I don't do any justice to this pedal. I could play around with the sample/hold all day though.

I would love to hear a bona fide bassist slap the hell out of this circuit with some groovy-lishish funk...jimilee?  ;)
Sure! Send it to me! I was gonna build one but...... ;D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.