News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New stuff, batch 4 (the final batch!)

Started by juansolo, August 22, 2013, 06:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Fallen

Madbean's Sharkfin PCB implementation of a Maestro Filter, Sample & Hold. The Envelope is rather marvellous. Much easier to dial in than the Mutron and I think it might sound better! The Sample&Hold is a bit mad! Zappa-tastic.

The problem we were having with the other one was there was a diode backwards on it, I'll fix that one tomorrow and get that built. That one has about the most perfect decal we've ever turned out on it. this one has a few marks :(

The Wall

Cleggy's P19 re-decalled as it had faded badly (my printer was going through a red phase at the time, Nurse Betty has also been affected and is going to be re-decalled also). Before I took it apart I noticed the LED wasn't working. It was shorting so one thing led to another and I ended up doing a full rebuild.

...and that's yer lot! 15 builds in about a week. I'm done... For a bit anyhow.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

jimilee

*golf clap*
All the style and elegance we've come to expect from a Juan and Cleggy original. I can only try to build up to the standards you guys set.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

midwayfair

Vallhagen

i will take this part

enlarge it
and put it on my wall as a tapestry
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

billstein

Now if you could only get those guts cleaned up a bit! Fantastic as always.

I've learned so much from studying how you do things.

juansolo

Quote from: Vallhagen on August 22, 2013, 08:24:34 PM
i will take this part

enlarge it

That was so I can follow it tomorrow when I re-wire Cleggy's ;)

EDIT: ...and I admit, I have quite a lot of patience, ...and can be a little OCD

EDIT2: when I can actually tell (my eyesight ain't that good these days) the resistors usually all line up with the tolerance band to the right/down.

I also have a thing about caps being straight.

You can tell if a build has pissed me off (or is a mini) as that all goes out of the window :)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

slimtriggers

That wiring is just mind blowingly good!

icecycle66

I swear I will intentionally wire something this neatly at least once; then promptly continue to just stuff all my wires under the board.

micromegas

Quote from: Vallhagen on August 22, 2013, 08:24:34 PM
i will take this part

enlarge it

+1 on this.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io