News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pickdropper Compression

Started by jimilee, August 21, 2013, 03:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Here is the awesome compressor designed by pickdropper. The red paint is a PITA to decal over and the decal is the third attempt before I Used Enviro over it and said the hell with it.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Matt

That lettering is bada$$!  I'll have to check that board out too.  Is it Ross based or other?
Matt

spaceboss

That looks cool to me. And... a design like that is a perfect candidate for an etch...  8) Just sayin... as I know you were considering giving etching a go...

Vallhagen

Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

murdog47

jimilee

Quote from: spaceboss on August 21, 2013, 03:24:38 PM
That looks cool to me. And... a design like that is a perfect candidate for an etch...  8) Just sayin... as I know you were considering giving etching a go...
Yep got the laser printer all hooked up.
Quote from: murdog47 on August 21, 2013, 04:56:23 PM
There a blend knob in there?
No blend knob but I do have the blend boards, but now that I think about it, you wouldn't really need a blen on a compressor would you?. It has a clip a level an attack and sustain. The internal trimmer apparently doesn't really do anything that I can tell.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.