News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A/B/C Pedal

Started by irmcdermott, August 05, 2013, 05:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irmcdermott

Anyone have a diagram for something like this? Where you can only choose A or B or C and no combinations? I've done some searching and have com up empty. I'll sit down tonight and try and diagram it out, just wanted to see if I could save myself some time. Thanks.

ThePastRecedes

It's probably two of these in series. Output A fed into the input of the second.
I build stuff for myself, sometimes I do 1 offs, I label them as HornBlende Audio.

jimilee

Have you looked at Beavis audio?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jkokura

Yeah, I agree Ian. It looks like it's just two AB switches in series, with switch 'c' choosing between the other A/B switch, and the C output.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

irmcdermott

Thanks guys. That's exactly where I was heading, just hadn't drawn it out to get my head around it.

irmcdermott

Sorry for the crude drawing. I didn't put any grounds or LEDs in, but the signal routing is essentially this, right?

ThePastRecedes

Whats the reason for those extra loops on the second 3pdt switch? are you planning to ground the inputs or something?

Other than that it looks perfect!
I build stuff for myself, sometimes I do 1 offs, I label them as HornBlende Audio.

irmcdermott

Yeah, so just like the Beavis layout, those loops will get grounded out.

ThePastRecedes

Looks good to me then  :)