Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Octapus - Low Rider pedal

Started by pedalhealer, July 30, 2013, 07:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: midwayfair on July 30, 2013, 01:37:15 PM
Excellent graphic!

I got super incredible excited and curious when I saw the light halo, but then I realized it was your overhead lighting. Ah well!

You should enter this in the contest if you haven't already. :)

Ha!  Me too, I thought it was cut out of the enclosure with some sort of diffuser inside and lit up by LEDs from underneath.  I've thought about doing that but haven't actually tried it.
Matt

pedalhealer

Quote from: das234 on August 05, 2013, 03:05:42 AM
That thing is great!  I want to add it to my list.  Is it tricky to build, like they say?

No. If you have a little bit electronic knowledge, no problem.
www.pedalhealer.com
instagram: pedalhealer_dot_com

das234

Quote from: eldzsi on August 05, 2013, 08:45:02 AM
That thing is great!  I want to add it to my list.  Is it tricky to build, like they say?

Excellent.  I guess it's "genius" level because of all the components.  I'll add it to the list after my ross comp and honey dripper and dist+ and pepper spray and stage fright.

pedalhealer

Quote from: das234 on August 05, 2013, 03:00:46 PM

Excellent.  I guess it's "genius" level because of all the components.  I'll add it to the list after my ross comp and honey dripper and dist+ and pepper spray and stage fright.

Just listen to the mark of parts (capacitors, IC-s, transistors, diodes).
www.pedalhealer.com

jimilee

wait, you built a honey dripper? This should be a longer more tedious walk in the park then. I've built plenty of pedals and effed up an easy I e and a hard one. Just take your time.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

das234

Quote from: jimilee on August 05, 2013, 04:07:53 PM

wait, you built a honey dripper? This should be a longer more tedious walk in the park then. I've built plenty of pedals and effed up an easy I e and a hard one. Just take your time.

I'm still working on the honey dripper.  It's not done yet. 

jimilee

Ooohhhh. Just take your time, everything will work out fine.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

billstein

Love the idea that one pot lighting up to indicate when its on. Great job!

pedalhealer

Quote from: billstein on August 06, 2013, 04:03:38 AM
Love the idea that one pot lighting up to indicate when its on. Great job!

Thanks!
www.pedalhealer.com