News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Copperhead Overdrive (Neutrino)

Started by ch1naski, July 22, 2013, 04:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch1naski

Getting caught up on builds this weekend.
Heard so much good stuff about the Eternity Burst, had to build one. Having never played out of a Tube Screamer (gasp!), I didn't know what to expect from the circuit. Nice medium gain, but for me, too much added color on my sound.
Still, better than most. I'm just extremely picky about dirt pedals..... very few stay on my pedal board (which usually consists of a wah and a boost. And I don't kick on the boost all that much. Love my amp.)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
one louder.

jimilee

Nice build. That's a lot  of sockets. You could probably take it apart and put it together like Legos!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ch1naski

Quote from: jimilee on July 22, 2013, 04:29:28 AM
Nice build. That's a lot  of sockets. You could probably take it apart and put it together like Legos!
Lol, yes.... I wasn't sure if I'd want to switch it to the "Black" version, since I'd never heard either one before. So I socketed everything that would need to be switched out. Except for the potentiometer, of course.

I would have bet money that I was going to really dig this circuit..... Everyone raves about tube screamers.  It's a nice overdrive, just not transparent enough for me. I'm still liking the Cosmo for that. Sucks that I had to sell it.... such is the life when you're on the dole:P

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.