Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sharknado

Started by madbean, July 13, 2013, 01:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtn191

Quote from: madbean on July 13, 2013, 06:42:42 PM
Thundershark?

Haha at my YMCA, there's a picture a kid drew of "lightning shark". It looks like shark+ electric eel and is terrifying

aballen

Its on Saturday, just in case you forgot to record it.  It looks like I'll finally have time to watch it too.

Is it worth two hours of my life?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

DutchMF

Quote from: Haberdasher on July 19, 2013, 03:33:44 PM
yeah i though it was kinda funny
how can anyone see this and not laugh

when he cut himself out of the shark it was hilarious

Did anyone notice that that chainsaw is actually too short to cut that shark in half in one sweep? Or is that me paying to much attention to detail......  :D
Now to find a way to watch this over here in Holland, probably brilliant!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

GermanCdn

Really, in a movie whose premise is killer sharks raining down on the city from a tornado, the logic we question is whether the chainsaw is long enough.... :P

I'm betting you can find this on Hulu if you've got access to a US IP account (like Happy VPN), otherwise I'm sure there's a torrent engine out there that's got it.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

billstein

Quote from: DutchMF on July 26, 2013, 08:26:43 PM
Quote from: Haberdasher on July 19, 2013, 03:33:44 PM
yeah i though it was kinda funny
how can anyone see this and not laugh

when he cut himself out of the shark it was hilarious

Did anyone notice that that chainsaw is actually too short to cut that shark in half in one sweep? Or is that me paying to much attention to detail......  :D

Paul

With Sharknado, paying attention to any detail is way to much. Just take it for what it is and enjoy it.

Ironically, my wife JUST called out from the other room that CNN is talking about Sharknado right now. Be right back as soon as I see what's going on....
Ok. Sharknado is going to be on the big screen next week for one night only in 200 theaters and the sequel will be set in Manhattan. New Yorkers and Sharks. I like it already!

DutchMF

Quote from: GermanCdn on July 26, 2013, 08:41:26 PM
Really, in a movie whose premise is killer sharks raining down on the city from a tornado, the logic we question is whether the chainsaw is long enough.... :P

I'm betting you can find this on Hulu if you've got access to a US IP account (like Happy VPN), otherwise I'm sure there's a torrent engine out there that's got it.

Sorry, that's just the way my mind works.... ;D And the torrent is already running!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Haberdasher

no, this is not real.  just tsayin.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

RobA

:D Patrick Duffy put that one over the top.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rockā€¢it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

jimilee

Quote from: DutchMF on July 26, 2013, 09:34:52 PM
Quote from: GermanCdn on July 26, 2013, 08:41:26 PM

Sorry, that's just the way my mind works.... ;D And the torrent is already running!
The first thing I noticed is that blood is already on the ground before the shark gets to him
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

aballen

I watched it and it was amazing.  Seriously that twist ending blew my mind.

It will be in theaters Friday, one night only midnight showing.

pickdropper

I saw it last week as well.  Definitely amusing if you are in the right mood.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

hammerheadmusicman

I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

GermanCdn

Currently watching the Second One.  So much worse than the first.  It really needs Bruce Campbell to come and save the day.  BOOMSTICK.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jimilee

Quote from: GermanCdn on August 12, 2014, 12:37:52 AM
Currently watching the Second One.  So much worse than the first.  It really needs Bruce Campbell to come and save the day.  BOOMSTICK.
boom! Any sequel that's called the second one has to be comically bad.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

lars