News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sharknado

Started by madbean, July 13, 2013, 01:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The best part of watching Sharknado the other night was the commentary from my wife and daughter.

Wife: Those poor sharks. They are just looking for food.
Daughter (7): Yeah, food made out of people!

pickdropper

I think my favorite comment was a tweet from Patton Oswalt, who suggest the sequel should be: "Partly Clowny."

Yep, raining Clowns.  Scary.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

culturejam

Can't wait to watch that.

I love the SiFy originals. My favorites are "Rock Monster" and "Snowmaggedon".  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

atreidesheir

My four year old was harassing the victims at the top of his lungs.  "You can't get away!  That's a Great White!  Why are they fighting it?  They are going to lose."

I liked when the manhole covers were flying and the sharks were being firehosed straight toward people.  It is good to see Tara Reid raising money for her boob rebalance.

We watched by accident really.  nothiing else on, but what an accident!

I noticed the screenplay was written by Thunder Levin.  Too bad my son already has a name.  He wanted to change his first name to shark last  year, but thunder would be good too.
Quote from: culturejam on July 13, 2013, 05:36:06 PM
I love the SiFy originals. My favorites are "Rock Monster" and "Snowmaggedon".  ;D
We liked "Sharktopus" and "Jersey Shore Shark Attack" and "Pirhanaconda".  I want to watch "Chupacabra vs. the Alamo".  How could that suck?
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

madbean

atreidesheir

Quote from: madbean on July 13, 2013, 06:42:42 PM
Thundershark?
yep.  He would own the playground.  and the girls would want to tame him, and lose their hearts in the process.

:o My wife is in the bedroom watching "Axe Giant" as I type.  He is blocking rifle shots with his giant axe.  wow

aballen

SyFy has really outdone themselves.  While they are making sharknado and supergator the BBC is making quality sci-fi like dr who and torchwood.  I don't think  ive seen anything good on that channel since Farscape.

I was going to watch sharknado. But I'm out of Doritos and my glaucoma prescription has run out ;)

atreidesheir

It was good for MST3K in your living rm.

GermanCdn

Since this is the second set of comments i've read on sharknado, figured I'd watch the trailer.  I never thought there would be a movie worse than The Life Aquatic with Steve Issusou, but clearly I was very, very wrong.  How far Ian Ziering and Tara Reid have fallen (okay, it was more like falling off the bottom stair but still).
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

aballen

It looks great.  As long as you know what you are getting into, and it is hard not to with a name like Sharknado.  I'm actually really bummed I missed it.

billstein

Sharks raining down on you from a tornado! How could that not be awesome?

billstein

Just finished watching Sharknado with the youth group from our church.

"We can't just stand here when sharks are raining on us!" Epic!

Haberdasher

yeah i though it was kinda funny
how can anyone see this and not laugh

when he cut himself out of the shark it was hilarious
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

selfdestroyer

Just finally got to watch this.. "Now I hate sharks too"

Some great lines in this movie.

billstein

Quote from: Haberdasher on July 19, 2013, 03:33:44 PM