News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda discount code!!!!

Started by jimilee, June 15, 2013, 07:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

billstein

Jimi back on top again in the Tayda code shout out. Nice one! :)

morgcl

Peteyboy

These come out all the time now :)

Govmnt_Lacky

Can someone fill me in on what the discount is? 10%... 15%... ??

Not a Facebook friendly person  :P

miha

stevie1556

As above. It generally works out to give me free postage!

Just wondering if I can get away with ordering anything else without the misses knowing now!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

fendman

Quote from: billstein on June 15, 2013, 08:37:55 PM
Jimi back on top again in the Tayda code shout out. Nice one! :)

What you didn't know was Jimi has been bedded down since the last Tayda discount shout...He missed out twice in a row and has suffered bad Kharma.

Anyway I think Tayda like him as much as we do :) So I think they maybe gave him a nudge on this one.

3 cheers for Jimilee :) :)

Mike

snz728

jimilee

Thank you all for your kind words, I am currently  accepting donations for my current tayda endeavors if you'd like to contribute! Thanks to Brian's super sale, I've order more stuff on top of the stuff I've already accumulated. You don't think those sales coinciding are a coincidence  do you?  :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ch1naski

I am pretty sure that they are in cahoots.8)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

slimtriggers

Guess I should order the parts for my Sharkfin!  Woohoo! 

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jimilee on June 15, 2013, 07:55:27 PM
666555 blam!
thanks, Bubba! the timing could be no better. also an FYI to all. I've used these discount codes as much as three days expired, and still got a discount! always remember to try it, even though it may be a couple of days expired.

LT
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King