das234

alanp

1550G enclosures make it worse.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

aballen

I was actually thinking a second board too.  How wrong is that, or maybe a split tier thing?

I'm gonna need to build another power supply :)

GermanCdn

Go with a second board.  Multi tier gets a little awkward, I built a three tier board (first level comps, wahs, and fuzzes, second level od, third level FX loop modulation/delay/reverb), it ended up being a 10 inch step up to hit the third level, makes it a bit weird to try and stomp.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

TNblueshawk

Funny this thread pops up for me. I'm actually in the process of getting some wood for 2 boards because of this. I just finished up 2 PS's in anticipation of this. I just figured I'd build 2 boards out of the gate.

But, my problem won't be solved since I have enough pedals for 4 boards so back to your question aballen....I have no idea how to decide what to leave off!
John

jimilee

I was just discussing building another one myself. I have 13 on one board and no more room. Is that bad for a bass  player? I did just buy another one spot and a power supply also :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TNblueshawk

Jimi you don't know it yet but you are morphing into a guitar player. Don't fight it. It is painless and just let it sweep over you.
John

Cortexturizer

Jimi don't let him persuade you :D we need bass players, really, we need them. Everybody's playing guitar nowadays, bass is such a cool instrument it's a shame there's no more people infatuated with the thing.
And girls play outstanding bass, I have one in my band :D
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

DutchMF

John, I'm on my lunch break on a really, really tough working day (a lot of those lately.....) but you managed to get a smile on my face  :)  Thanks!!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

pickdropper

The solution, of course, is more, bigger pedalboards.

Just picked up a pedal train pro last night.  Man, that thing is huge.  It should go well with the MXR MC403 power supply.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Govmnt_Lacky

Just want to add that the Polytune is really messing up all that DIY mojo  ;D

ch1naski

Huh....a pedal BOARD? All this time I've been using a small Persian rug.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
one louder.