Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda - June Discount Code

Started by ichilton, June 04, 2013, 06:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ichilton

222000 - 15% off, valid until 9th June!

Peteyboy

WOW, quick on making this thread, its been out for like 3 minutes.

jimilee

Quote from: Peteyboy on June 04, 2013, 06:12:56 PM
How did I not know this???? I have been making a cart waiting on this to happen.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

rodstewart

I've been too damn lazy to build up an order / cart, maybe today's the day! Maybe...

GermanCdn

I like how this year, it's pretty much the bi-weekly discount codes, I don't even get my last shipment in and the next coupon's up.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

stevie1556

Bugger. Yet more spending to punish the old credit card with! I need some more 1590A boxes and it brings them down to about £2 each! I hate the 1590A as well, but something just keeps drawing me to them.

Cheers for the code Ian!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

fendman

Quote from: jimilee on June 04, 2013, 07:09:44 PM
How did I not know this???? I have been making a cart waiting on this to happen.

Hey Jimi,  :P life is  just sometimes a bitch.

das234

What was the freakin' hold up?

nzCdog

lol...  tough crowd.
I wonder if I need anything...

jkokura

I just got my order for the last coupon this morning! They're getting to be pretty common sales. Now if Tayda would add right angle smooth shaft 16mm pots, and those 1/8 watt resistors...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

croquet hoop

Agreed on the 1/8w resistors. 9mm Alpha pots would be great too, I think they've been asked to add them a number of time, to no avail  :-\

On the other hand their 16mm pots are really cheap, so it's easier to compromise (to a certain extent).

slacker775

Man if they had the right angle smooth pcb pots, I'd just have to give them a percent of each paycheck I get!

RobA

I've been asking for months now for them to get in the 9mm Alpha's. I'm not the only one either. It seems to be the most asked for item on their Facebook page. I really wish they would carry them. Their prices on pots are some much better. Now I need the 11 detent 9mm Alpha pot, so I better start asking for that one too.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rock•it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

ch1naski

Quote from: jkokura on June 06, 2013, 04:23:13 PM
I just got my order for the last coupon this morning! They're getting to be pretty common sales. Now if Tayda would add right angle smooth shaft 16mm pots, and those 1/8 watt resistors...

Jacob
this, this, THIS!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

rodstewart

Lots of 9mm pots on the new arrivals page - http://www.taydaelectronics.com/new-arrivals.html

Quote from: croquet hoop on June 06, 2013, 04:34:49 PM
Agreed on the 1/8w resistors. 9mm Alpha pots would be great too, I think they've been asked to add them a number of time, to no avail  :-\

On the other hand their 16mm pots are really cheap, so it's easier to compromise (to a certain extent).