News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

When pigs fly Mudbunny

Started by hoodoo, May 29, 2013, 02:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

That's when i'll be able to play like Gilmour ;)
G'day to all Matt here, with my Mudbunny, built to P19 Spec off Juansolos table of values, thanks mate.
Self etched and polished enclosure, sounds great and here you go,
All the best, Matt.

jimilee

Looks great, I was hoping for the pink floyd flying pig, with all the Gilmour references! And the sound?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pryde

Nice build there, congrats! Love the etch

I still love my P19 mudbunny. Great circuit even if I can only play hack-level David Gilmour  :'(

hoodoo

Thanks, and to Jimilee electron doctor/self appointed demo dictator, apologies that it was the wrong flying pig, and it sounds like a Skreddy P19  8)

culturejam

Dude, that is awesome. I love the concept and art/etch. Well done!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

nzCdog

Great etch, and so tidy on the inside! 8)

jimilee

Self appointed demo dictator, I like that. I think no build report is complete without hearing the awesomeness ou guys are building,after all you build a pedal not a picture!!! Wish I could etch like that.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

hoodoo

Glad you like your new title jimi ;) I agree, i love to hear demos too, but i haven't got the gear to do it at present. In regards to the etch, that's my second attempt ever, so give it a go mate, it's not that hard, all the best, Matt.

billstein

Great etch! How long did you let it sit in the enchant?

hoodoo

Hi Bill, thanks. I used ferric chloride and i think it took about 20-30 mins. I didn't actually time it, just looked at it a few times and guesstimated when it was right, Matt.

croquet hoop

Clean guts and superb etch, congrats!