News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mysterioso Jr. question

Started by UncleDave, April 26, 2011, 06:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleDave

So I've had my eye on this pedal for a while. I'm just a bit confused on how the set up works. I'd like to build mine as similar to the Blackstone pedal as I can. that pedal has 2 switches and 5 knobs and your version has 1 3pdt and 2 toggles and four knobs. I'm having kind of a hard time wrapping my brain around this as i'm fairly new to the game. I'd opreciate any input. thanks

p.s. Brian, how soon do you see this becoming available?

sprayfe

You can build the sr. Model if you'd like the full on mysterioso experience.  It's knob for knob. I built the sr- and I am building a jr to replace it. It's not the sr is bad, I would just value the board space and I tend to only use one channel. I'd go jr for space and simplicitys sake.

maysink

The pedal is misleading as it it NOT a dual 'channel' pedal--like the king of tone/aristocrat. Rather it's a single pedal that can switch between 2 settings. The jr. version just has the one setting and the madbean version boost is (I believe) a trimpot on the actual blackstone pedal.

Anxiously awaiting the fabb'd version!
[nothing to see here]
-e

delaystomper

hello anyon knows where  i can find the files to build the mysterios Sr ? i so interested in bulding this baby help me out please
abe