News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My first 2 in 1 with lots of love

Started by jimilee, May 01, 2013, 04:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So here is my first 2 in 1. On the right is a Retrograde and on the left is a bassballs etched by the good captain. The LED is a common anode LED,green when it's the retrograde,red when it's the bassballs. For the power,I used a piece of stripboard to distribute the power. The wiring is a horrible mess,but how could it not be,it's all stuffed into a 1590bb case decorated by my 5 year old daughter who had such a great time one the bearhug a while back. She seems to be very minimalist on her art though. I'm going to try to get her to do more on it.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Cortexturizer

Haha the story of that finish is fantastic :D
What a nice dad/daughter effort! Congrats

Still, there is no excuse for such a wiring :P :P :P
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

raulduke

Thats really cool Jim.

Love the artwork!

Parra

cool man, i would clear coat that artwork, it's priceless.

jprizz

Ha! I love it. It's really cool to see the dad's out there letting their kids be involved in the build process.

Hangingmonkey

cool, great idea to personalise a pedal.  what happens to the led when theyre both on?

fendman

Hey Jimi now I know who the maker of your pedals is ;D  Wow !!!!! that gutshot is crazy, I am loving it.

billstein

I should let my son design a box. He's 20, I've seen his artwork it would probably look the same.

I'd clear coat that too. Pure awesomeness.

jimilee

Quote from: Hangingmonkey on May 01, 2013, 09:53:33 PMcool, great idea to personalise a pedal.  what happens to the led when theyre both on?
implosion. ;D, naaa the red overpowers the green. I was hoping for blue, but not so much . we built the beat hug together also. She had a great time and decided she needed to do it again.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

nzCdog