News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

You guys think TGP gets touchy?

Started by icecycle66, April 17, 2013, 05:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

"You're not the boss of me."

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I don't laugh out loud often, but when I do I throw my head back and it's loud.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

DutchMF

I think this is more for bass players. As a guitar player, I yank my strings around so much/hard that being in tune is a non-issue....  ;) On a side note: the bass player from my band says he has the hardest job: the drummer only has to be in time, he has to be both in time and in tune, and guitar players don't have to care about either!!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

jimilee

WELL HELL, those guys do that actually play bass, the just plat with their bass. I tune once at rehearsal, unless it's cold and we have to tune the heat on and off. My guitar player and me decided if we rube once the whole night, we'll be out of tune together. Pussies.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GermanCdn

I swear, reading that was like listening to an argument about which version of Star Trek is better (and the answer is whichever one had Jeri Ryan in it, cause she's hotter than any of the others).  I mean, admittedly, I'm a gear head, and I have a pile of tuners, but for the love of everything sane, if I use a tuner on a guitar for more than five minutes during a restring and stretch, I'd probably have to jam a tuning fork into my eye.

They do appear to be very fragile things over there though.  Perhaps they all synchronized on the 440 Hz cycles.  See what I did there........
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

nzCdog

lol.  Some peeps are terribly funny :rolleyes:

DutchMF

It was a funny read, though! I could see them sitting behind their laptops, posting all night, tuner in one hand.....  ;D

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

jkokura

Did anyone read about the doppler effect with a plug in tuner... that one totally flew under the radar with those guys, but it's one of the funniest comments.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog

Quote from: DutchMF on April 17, 2013, 08:57:06 PM
I could see them sitting behind their laptops, posting all night, tuner in one hand.....  ;D

Paul
LOL!

gordo

I remember the first time I did mushrooms...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

culturejam

Haha, Behndy is hilarious. I like his posts at ILoveFuzz.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

aballen

Wow, after reading that I seriously want a turbo tuner ;)