News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pork Barrel

Started by fendman, March 21, 2013, 12:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fendman

Yep.. there are still some being built, I love this pedal nearly as much as my multiplex :)  It has grown on me, it has a subtle sound all of its own.

Thanks
Mike

pickdropper

Very nice build, although I never considered the CE-2 to be subtle.

I really need to revisit my build and add a road rage to it (also graphics).  It's on my "I'll get to it eventually" list. 
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

fendman

Quote from: pickdropper on March 21, 2013, 12:57:21 PM

I really need to revisit my build and add a road rage to it (also graphics).  It's on my "I'll get to it eventually" list. 

Perhaps the roadrage has mellowed it out Dave. Yes my eventually list is  growing by the day...there are just to many tempters in the forums  :)

Stomptown

Quote from: fendman on March 21, 2013, 02:41:13 PM

Perhaps the roadrage has mellowed it out Dave. Yes my eventually list is  growing by the day...there are just to many tempters in the forums  :)

Great paint job! I love it... I always thought of it as versatile. It can be subtle with the depth set low or over the top if you want. I prefer to use it is a subtle manner myself. I usually keep both dials around 12 o'clock. ..

Hangingmonkey

Nice paint job. Ive just populated mine, just waiting for the trannies.

fendman

Quote from: Stomptown on March 21, 2013, 03:25:52 PM
Quote from: fendman on March 21, 2013, 02:41:13 PM

I really need to revisit my build and add a road rage to it (also graphics).  It's on my "I'll get to it eventually" list.  

Perhaps the roadrage has mellowed it out Dave. Yes my eventually list is  growing by the day...there are just to many tempters in the forums  :)

Great paint job! I love it... I always thought of it as versatile. It can be subtle with the depth set low or over the top if you want. I prefer to use it is a subtle manner myself. I usually keep both dials around 12 o'clock. ..

Thanks Jon, its always good to see guys painting enclosures, some of the talent on here is phenominal.... On the pedal itself ,I keep the dials more or less as you do.

Quote from: Hangingmonkey on March 21, 2013, 03:34:19 PM
Nice paint job. Ive just populated mine, just waiting for the trannies.

Hope you enjoy the pedal...I may still build the single board version as well :)hehe

aballen

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer