News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

atomic smoothie

Started by hoodoo, March 14, 2013, 12:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

G'day to all, Matt here, with a little smoothie. Sounds great, matched the jfets with a small vero rig from tagboard effects, must have worked because it sounds how it should. The sparkle paint is a poor man's version, painted purple then misted with silver, thought it came out alright. I thought i was being creative with the name, turns out it's the same as a modtone pedal, with almost the same atom picture  :-[ But i'm sure the smoothie sounds better  ;)
Anyhow here she is

ch1naski

looks great. nice knob choice for the theme. :)
one louder.

hammerheadmusicman

That colour looks great dude! 'Poor man's Schmoor man's' (I'm pretty sure that's not a real thing!)
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

jimilee

Quote from: ch1naski on March 14, 2013, 12:49:47 AM
looks great. nice knob choice for the theme. :)
I just bought some knobs like that AND my phaser build is glittery too. I opted against those knobs for mine,your matches the "theme" very well.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

hoodoo

Must be phaser time  ;D. Thanks for the compliments. The knobs were new to tayda, had to check 'em out and i like them, Matt.

pickdropper

Really like the artwork and the build.  Top shelf.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Rip57

Looks great inside and out. That is one tight little board!
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer." ― Frank Zappa