News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Glitterattii & My Pedal-builder Helper

Started by joshua_eiler, March 13, 2013, 04:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua_eiler

We finished this pedal and we love how it turned out!

I know this isn't a complete build yet but I had the greatest time with my 9 year old building this.  It was a spur-of-the-moment build of the Glitterattii.  He helped do some soldering and other things, and you should have seen how excited he was when we rocked it!  :)

hammerheadmusicman

I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

neiloler

Way to take time to hang out with your son! It restores me faith in humanity to see such stuff go on. :)

I love playing music with my little girls (I've got 4 of them)!

Great looking build too! How does it sound? I've been debating between this and the Quasar.
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

jimilee

Man, that's fabulous. My little girl painted my bear hug compressor. Now I have to keep it forever.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

pickdropper

Yeah, that's great.  I agree with Josh; doesn't get any better.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

wolfingsworth

That's rad! I hope at least one of my children will be into music let alone pedal building!

jimilee

Quote from: wolfingsworth on March 14, 2013, 02:04:37 AM
That's rad! I hope at least one of my children will be into music let alone pedal building!
Good luck with that. I have 4 children and have been actively playing music for almost my 41 years. My brother and uncle are musicians as well. 1 of my 4 children is a musician till he got a girlfriend and then...nothing. He was going to sell his drums(full set of saban cymbals and pearl export series) so I put them in storage and won't give him a key. Now he is 22 and I think ultimately he thanks me for it. My youngest is 5 and loves to sing and dance,so we'll see how that goes.
/rant
sorry for the derail
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

joshua_eiler

The picture is my youngest of 5 and I'm grateful that they each play  an instrument!  My oldest is becoming quite a guitar player and is in the middle of building his first pedal (Ego Driver).  As far as the Glitterattii, it is a pretty over the top overdrive with nice treble and bass controls!  When we finish it I'll post some pics and clips!