News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sea urchin delay

Started by gtangas, March 11, 2013, 01:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtangas

And another... This one for my great friend Tito!

The pt2399 from tayda are a bit noisy but Ok the sea urchin is a very nice delay

Clean build.. No problems.. Just need to add a 100k resistor to kill the pop

Some photos... Because that's what we all like lol

Sérgio

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Looks great!

There's something about either the camera perspective or fStop on that gut shot that makes all the proportions look slightly odd. Like the battery is way too big and other parts are just the wrong dimensions.

Maybe I need to lay off the caffeine!

fendman

Quote from: madbean on March 11, 2013, 02:09:57 PM
Looks great!

There's something about either the camera perspective or fStop on that gut shot that makes all the proportions look slightly odd. Like the battery is way too big and other parts are just the wrong dimensions.

Maybe I need to lay off the caffeine!

Haha, I thought it looked like a bar of soap ;D

gtangas

Hehehe

Yes it's the phone camera.... Or maybe to much coffee Brian! Hehehe

electricstorm

I like it a lot, this is how I should have laid my board out. Looks good and I love your graphic.

Jim
ElectricStorm

No current affiliations

Lovetone Flanger  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v4twi2sbs0l5p7/1Ep9NbRE2T

gtangas

Thx

Even with the board well tight this enclosures are hallways a pain to fit everything in there... At least for me!! If you don't have to leave the space for the battery Ok but with it...

I made a tubescreamer and used a 125b and the workspace is much better... I think I will start using these instead of the 1590b

Sérgio

jprizz

I never tire of black & white finishes, and extra bonus points for the Japanese art. It all works great together.

pk1802

I wouldn't have even tried to jam a battery in there, I tip my hat to you. Very nice!