News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Angel Chorus

Started by fendman, March 05, 2013, 12:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fendman

Hi guys, does anyone have a copy of  an Angel Chorus so I can etch a board from it??? I have seen it mentioned in the forums before but I can't find it.
Thanks
Mike

Scruffie

I'm guessing that means the Little Angel Chorus, check the extra projects section for a bean layout.
Works at Lectric-FX

fendman

Nice one scruffie ;) Yes I missed out the word Little... it seems there were a few different circuits for this pedal, I don't know if Brian did a layout for it, perhaps it was one he was going to do and it never went any further. 

I have seen etches made from veroboard layouts  and maybe that is what is in the back of my mind, anyway thanks again Scruffie :)

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

fendman

Yes  I  have tried to print those from that link but I can't get my printer to do it...

pickdropper

Quote from: fendman on March 07, 2013, 12:52:00 PM
Yes  I  have tried to print those from that link but I can't get my printer to do it...

Hey Fendman,

I have a LA PCB that I have kicking around here.  I received it as part of a Christmas PIF a while back.

I am not sure of the version, but I am sure I won't be building it as I've done my own LA SMT layout.

If  you want it, it's yours.  Just PM me your address and I'll send it out.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

fendman

Quote from: pickdropper on March 07, 2013, 01:07:44 PM
Quote from: fendman on March 07, 2013, 12:52:00 PM

Hey Fendman,

I have a LA PCB that I have kicking around here.  I received it as part of a Christmas PIF a while back.

I am not sure of the version, but I am sure I won't be building it as I've done my own LA SMT layout.

If  you want it, it's yours.  Just PM me your address and I'll send it out.

Hi Dave,
I have managed to download a layout of an LA board it took me long enough :) Thanks for your kind offer on the board you have, if nobody else wants it  I wouldn't say no.

pickdropper

Hey Fendman,

PM me your address.  I'll send it to you.

That said, I used the Birthday Edition for my layout and it seemed quieter than the vero layout that I did off of an earlier version. 

If you socket the IC, the rest of the parts won't cost you much to try out the board I am sending.
Function f(x)

fendman

Thanks Dave, I have sent my address to you...had  a bit of a doh moment with technology :-[

pickdropper

Thanks Mike, got it now.
Function f(x)