News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ge Mangler with NOS parts

Started by Loztboy, January 21, 2013, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loztboy

LOL you guys, we are all a bunch of nerds :)

I have to do some sorting and measuring/testing, I will let you know if I will sell any.
There are probably many leaky low gainers.

eldanko

That is one of the most ridiculous scores I have ever seen.  I would just throw it all on the floor and roll in it.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

jkokura

Quote from: eldanko on January 22, 2013, 05:05:01 PM
That is one of the most ridiculous scores I have ever seen.  I would just throw it all on the floor and roll in it.

Uh... Dane, that just sounds uncomfortable. I don't like stepping on part leads, why would you roll in them?

;)

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

LaceSensor

damn son
thats a haul and a half.

studiodunn

Quote from: eldanko on January 22, 2013, 05:05:01 PM
That is one of the most ridiculous scores I have ever seen.  I would just throw it all on the floor and roll in it.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

neiloler

OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

rlopes

fuzzymuff

Jeeze!!!  You struck GOLD!!  Did you check the other room in the office?  Your in-law may just as well have a couple of 59 Les pauls and 57 strats laying around :)

Stomptown

"These are not the transistors your looking for. Move along now. Move along." And sell them all to me pleeeeease ;D

lego4040

:o a gold mine you got there. I'm so jealous, many happy builds to you

DutchMF

Quote from: jkokura on January 21, 2013, 11:34:45 PM
I feel envious everytime I see one of these "I knew __________ who had a bunch of ___________ and was gonna just throw it away..." threads. I know nobody like that.

This! I don't know anybody who would have a bunch of this stuff somewhere, or a 57 strat in the attic.... Damn I should go out more!!  ;)
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

bigmufffuzzwizz

What a come up! Geez I know your gonna be busy for awhile. You must laugh every time you look at all that treasure  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals