News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Picks of awesomeness have arrived don't stare too long!

Started by jimilee, February 27, 2013, 02:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

My picks of awesomeness have arrived. You cannot look at them too long,for you will go blind!!!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

AllenM

madbean

Since you ordered the first two, I had them blessed with the power of black metal. Use wisely.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on February 27, 2013, 04:19:03 AM
Since you ordered the first two, I had them blessed with the power of black metal. Use wisely.
I shall shred on my bass like no other. Thank you bean father.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bigmufffuzzwizz

No kidding those are awesome! All for the bean dynasty  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

icecycle66

jimilee

Like a million damn dollars! Suddenly my fender squire pass with dimarzios sound like a 73 vintage pbass. I highly recommend these picks. At. 75 and free shipping, your life will change. Women will want to be with you and men will want to be you. I'm pretty happy with them, my life will never be the same. My guitar player was so jealous he quit the band today.

jkokura

Quote from: jimilee on March 01, 2013, 02:13:31 AM
Like a million damn dollars! Suddenly my fender squire pass with dimarzios sound like a 73 vintage pbass. I highly recommend these picks. At. 75 and free shipping, your life will change. Women will want to be with you and men will want to be you. I'm pretty happy with them, my life will never be the same. My guitar player was so jealous he quit the band today.

Thanks sir for your fine recommendation. I would like purchase those picks from you. If would be so kind, I will send you cheque for $10,011.75 for one picks. If could be so kind, please sned me pick plus check for returning $10,000. You can keep the extra 11.75 for your troubles and.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jimilee

Quote from: jkokura on March 01, 2013, 05:52:28 PM

Thanks sir for your fine recommendation. I would like purchase those picks from you. If would be so kind, I will send you cheque for $10,011.75 for one picks. If could be so kind, please sned me pick plus check for returning $10,000. You can keep the extra 11.75 for your troubles and.

Jacob
Sweet!

DutchMF

Quote from: jimilee on March 01, 2013, 06:03:12 PM
Quote from: jkokura on March 01, 2013, 05:52:28 PM

Jacob
Sweet!

LMFAO!! And Jimilee, the warning you posted earlier...... Didn't work, I'm blind now  ;)
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

GermanCdn

I ordered four.  Jimi and I should start a band.  Pretty sure we've already gone multi platinum due to the picks alone.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

fendman

Well picking a winner for this month...the Pick of the month has to be the one I have justed picked?? Or has Bean Picked.......Jimilee  :)

jimilee

Ahahahahaha, so the winner of the month will be picked using said pick. And I tried to warn you not to stare at the awesomeness too long. Multiplatinum and the reviews are already in from the world tour we have yet to book!