News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

tri color led/3p4t wiring HELP!!! ???

Started by Stomptown, February 11, 2013, 07:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stomptown

Hi everyone, I am trying to wire up tri-color led's to a 3p4t for a project and I think I know how to do it, but I was wondering if anyone knew how I would go about wiring TWO tri-color led's to the 3p4t (I want two leds so the drill layout is symmetrical. Anyway, here is a diagram I created after receiving advice on how to wire up one tri-color led. Any info on how to add a second would be great. Also, let me know if you see any issues with my diagram if possible. Thanks in advance...

Edit: my initial thought was to wire a second led using c,9,10, and 11 the same as I used b,5,7, and ? Is this right?

Cheers,
Jon W

Stomptown

jkokura

If you want to add a second LED, you need to use another pole. Why not use the C pole? It's empty...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Stomptown

Quote from: jkokura on February 11, 2013, 03:54:36 PM
If you want to add a second LED, you need to use another pole. Why not use the C pole? It's empty...

Jacob

Cool! Thanks Jacob! I thought that was the way to do it but just figured I'd ask before I started soldering haphazardly. I should probably take the time to study up on switches and how they work...