News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fat Pants

Started by angrykoko, January 22, 2013, 04:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrykoko

Ladies and Gentlemen..... I present to you my fat pants  :)

this is a great circuit, I havent turned it off since getting it finished.
Was in a rush to get this done so it's bare bones quick labeling.

My cell phone hated taking a picture of this pedal, this was the best of 5.
It's a sparkle orange enclosure from Mammoth (very cool looking), picture sucks.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

sirbergersworth

Very nice. Love the labeling.
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand, says, "Don't you see?"
-Robert Hunter

Loztboy

Very nice and clean. What is the labeling? Sticker fonts?
And what kind of silvery jfets are that?

angrykoko

Quote from: Loztboy on January 22, 2013, 10:16:12 PM
Very nice and clean. What is the labeling? Sticker fonts?
And what kind of silvery jfets are that?

Thanks!   
Labeling is adhesive vinyl that I cut out with my wifes Silhouette machine.
The jfets are standard J201, it's just the camera angle that made them look silvery.

Cheers!
Koko
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

raulduke

Nice!

I really like this build dude; nice, simple and classy!

wolfingsworth

Nice build! The lettering is to the point and effective (I like the font also)  :)

angrykoko

Thanks guys.

Yeah,  I like my builds with simple lettering and maybe some glyphs every now and then.
I've also come to love having a 3mm led next to the foot switch with no bezel, just looks really clean.

This build I had to do really quick though, I have to start cleaning the house and painting to get it ready to sell.  time for fun hobby stuff is over for now.   Kind of bummed because I didnt get to box up my Light Wah build or my stage 3 build..oh well.. something to look forward to in the new house.   gonna try to sneak in labeling my distortion plus build though (hopefully without glares from the wife) ;)

Cheers!
Koko

angrykoko

Oh by the way... Brian (madbean);  Fat Pants rules!  What a great sounding circuit, just loving what this pedal does for me.

Thanks!

Koko