News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

First order from PPP....

Started by peAk, June 09, 2014, 02:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

If worse comes to worse and you need to move holes to the sides,  Mouser have black nylon snap in hole plugs that really take nothing away from the look of the pedal, have used them a few times, they're great.

http://ca.mouser.com/Wire-Cable/Wire-Protection-Management/Cable-Mounting-Accessories/_/N-apvm6?P=1yzrp7v&Keyword=nylon+hole+plugs&FS=True
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

peAk

Quote from: davent on June 10, 2014, 02:34:01 PM
If worse comes to worse and you need to move holes to the sides,  Mouser have black nylon snap in hole plugs that really take nothing away from the look of the pedal, have used them a few times, they're great.

http://ca.mouser.com/Wire-Cable/Wire-Protection-Management/Cable-Mounting-Accessories/_/N-apvm6?P=1yzrp7v&Keyword=nylon+hole+plugs&FS=True
dave

wow Dave, these are great. I am not sure if I will be able to move the jacks to the side but either way, these things are great to know about.

My enclosure is black too!

peAk

Actually, looking at the photo from the build doc, looks like side jacks would work.

Man, if you had only gave me this advice prior to ordering another enclosure!! ...haha

Well, if this works, I will have to figure out what to do with the "tall" 1590BB coming  ???

peAk

bummer, the pic from the build document is of course with the taller enclosure and it gave me the false sense that I could fit side jacks.

Once I got home and checked it out, the rotary switch is pcb mounted and it puts the pcb around mid way of the height of the enclosure. I don't think it's possible to sneak an I/o jack underneath or on top of the pcb. Some of you pros might be able to but I just don't think I can.

...but at least Dave showed me those hole plugs and I can just use this for something else.