News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lowrider, Evil Octaver!

Started by pryde, January 14, 2013, 09:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

Finally got around to building this up. Very cool overall. As many others report, the upper octave is not real pronounced and a bit fuzzy BUT it adds in a bit of bite and presence when mixed into the lower octave signals. This thing also sounds great with a bass.

So here is the evil eye octopus octaver...thing  8)

Hangingmonkey

Have you tried the 1n34a mod that brian posted recently. I cant remember which thread but try a search. I havent tried the mod but its on my list of things to do.

jimilee

Nice build,I love the evil eye.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

spaceboss

Yah, I'm I sucker for light up eyes and deep sea mega-fauna. Good job.

nzCdog

That looks fantastic!  Tidy in and out, nice job! 8)

MattOcaster

Check out my Blog :D
www.SonicTitanFx.com

Bret608

I agree on the graphics. Looks great! Nice and clean inside too. I finally started my Lowrider. I have about 15 resistors on the board so far. I guess I'll get it done in, what, July?  ;)  That's okay; it gives me time to think of a graphic this cool!

pryde

Quote from: Hangingmonkey on January 15, 2013, 12:10:21 AM
Have you tried the 1n34a mod that brian posted recently. I cant remember which thread but try a search. I havent tried the mod but its on my list of things to do.

Yes I put in34a in D1,D2 and D8D9. Also did the C10,C12 tweaks. The upper octave is still a bit fuzzy but acceptable, especially as intended with playing above 12th fret using neck PU.

Also, thanks for the complements everyone

midwayfair

An octopus! I heartily approve!

Great looking graphic.