News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Paramix is complete

Started by jimilee, January 15, 2013, 01:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

The Paramix,she is complete. It's a fantastic mixer pedal built to Bass specs. the effects loop lets you mix dry signal with effects like delay or distortion and the inserts are a post mix loop pedals like chorus and maybe phaser. This is my 6th pedal and at bear at that from the soldering to the painting the enclosure and every step in between. The debugging was difficult becasue the wiring diagrams on the input and effects return were backwards, What a great pedal though.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

slacker775

Is that in a 1590BB?  I just got my pcb and will eventually get it going.

jimilee

It is too. With that many jacks,it was too much for a 125b
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

Is it living a bit dangerously, with the SPST that close to where one puts one's foot?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on January 15, 2013, 03:58:13 AM
Is it living a bit dangerously, with the SPST that close to where one puts one's foot?
It's rock and roll! It's a phase switch,it was next to the kill switch but I switched it as I sit here looking at it. But there is plenty of room,the pictures tend to compress things a bit.

jeffaroo

awesome work ! even put condoms on.... safety first !
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !