News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Blending a split signal

Started by insomniac2295, January 10, 2013, 07:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insomniac2295

So, I want to incorporate the dry out on my
Micro POG into my pedalboard setup. Basically, it has an effect out and a dry out. I want to send my dry signal to my distortions and then blend the effect out from the POG with the post-distortion dry signal. Make sense? I need help in figuring out how to do this.

jkokura

What you're really looking for is a mixer. A mixer will take a set of signals and then 'blend' them or mix them down into mono.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

marauder

Build a Paramix, put the wet signal from POG into the input jack, and dry into your dirt boxes, and then into the loop return of the Paramix.  Or,  POG and dirt in the loop of Paramix.

Lots of options with this versatile little circuit.

jeffaroo

guitarpcb.com has them
ask jimilee he just finished one
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

jimilee

In addition to an effects loop,the Paramix now has inserts that will make that possible.check it out
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

It's my understanding that the inserts will add another effect back into the signal post mixing stage, it all sounds very cool. I am just about done with my second run at this bad boy.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.