Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Time Sucker

Started by madbean, December 29, 2012, 04:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Why of why did I start playing you??

lincolnic

Yeah, SMB ate up a good few days of my life last year. I love a good twitchy platformer.

nzCdog

On special at steam? I bought 'Worms crazy golf'... meatboy woulld have been better :P  ;D

alanp

The biggest timesucking game of all time for me is World of Warcraft. Quite a few of my early pedal photos are on top of my Deathwing mousepad. Deathwing has to be the coolest end-boss ever.

Let's see... level 90 tank paladin, 88 arms warrior, 85 fire mage, warlock, hunter, rogue, 70 shaman and shadowpriest...

Waaaaay too addictive.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jkokura

I've been wasting time with CarTown on Facebook lately...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

atreidesheir

I wasted 3 months on SWOTOR last year.  It was fun though, until I maxed levels.  My neighbor's son told me they are FINALLY doing an expansion, but I do not have another few months to give.

Time sucker is good name for a delay.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

juansolo

Got the new Hitman game for xmas and have been finding new and inventive ways to dispatch people since...

...and read a xmas book...

...and watched an entire season of Castle, Eden of the East and Flashpoint...

Ok, I really need to go outside at some point.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

madbean

GD, I am addicted to this Meatboy game. I figured out how to hook up a PS3 controller to the PC and now I am obsessed. Good thing the store is closed...

lincolnic

Brian, if you're anything like me, you'll be inclined to play The Binding of Isaac next. If you thought Super Meat Boy was devouring your life, you're in for a surprise...I don't even want to admit how many hours I've racked up on TBoI.

jeffaroo

New for pcb product line "Meat Boy Delux" "Dr Fetus" & "Bandage Girl"
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !