News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

GCFX Store is Online!

Started by GrindCustoms, December 13, 2012, 05:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Yosky Beaners!

Just wanted to let you know that the GCFX PCB store is now open and ready to serve you :)

We have 6 layout available for now and by the end of January they're will be over 15 available circuits.

For those who are interested by complete kits, Mammoth will offer certain projects shortly.

So i gladly invite you to take a look at www.grindcustomsfx.com

And if you want to, you can log onto our support forum at www.grindcustomsfx.com/forum where a handfull bunch of skilled person is there to help you with your GCFX projects or other DIY ideas.

Grind Customs FX is no more a one man army, but a collective of passionate DIYers who share a common goal: Pushing the limits of DIY to a new level (insert Pantera).

I'd particularly like to thank Brian, who have let me promote my stuff here since the beginning ;)

Cheers!

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

mjcyates

You have some nice projects available there. I am sure I will be purchasing some in the near future.

DutchMF

Congrats on starting this! Count me in as a customer...

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

icecycle66

DutchMF

"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

GrindCustoms

Quote from: DutchMF on December 13, 2012, 09:41:18 PM
Quote from: icecycle66 on December 13, 2012, 08:24:06 PM
It's about damn time.

LOL!

Agreed.....

I was also really impatient to open it, was a lot of fun and work...........add to that all my little personal issues....i'm more than happy that i've went through the process, chances are that i have the GCFX team helping out aswell ;)

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

murdog47

hoodoo

Good on ya Rej, i've been really happy with the boards and service i've received off you previously, one satisfied customer here already. Excited to see what's instore in the new year.
All the best, Matt.

icecycle66

hammerheadmusicman

Sweet, nice one.. i'll be stopping by there sometime!

george
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

jkokura

Congratulations! I wish I could get Wordpress...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lincolnic

Are you going to sell your Plus Dist PCB on there, too? I think I need one of those in my life.

GrindCustoms

Thanks for the support guys! Much appreciated :)

Quote from: lincolnic on December 14, 2012, 04:12:20 AM
Are you going to sell your Plus Dist PCB on there, too? I think I need one of those in my life.

Contact me in PM about those, i still have some of the first batches that i had made ;)

Cheers

Rej

Stig

Congratulations on your move.
I bought a game of tones from you, in your store its the goat. It's really, really awesome. Might just be picking another one up along with the delay project you guys are working on.