News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Time Machine Boost clone?

Started by codyraptor, December 08, 2012, 09:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codyraptor

I'm very interested in matching a Time Machine Boost with my Klone, but would like to build it in a smaller case.  I like the idea of the Rangemaster, but I like the versatility of the actual Time Machine Boost.  Anyone know of a clone build for that pedal..or if mods can be done to the Rangemaster to get the other options available? 

Thanks!!

midwayfair

The other boost is the AMZ mini booster side-by-side. Keely published the schematic themselves, but I couldn't find it with a quick search. Google might turn it up (I couldn't find it with a quick search), but there's no need to even bother looking ... you can just use madbean's Rangemaster for the Java side. I highly recommend RG Keen's version of the mu amp/mini booster; it's just a better version of the same thing.

codyraptor

Thanks!!  What's your experience with C2 on the Rangemaster?  Any suggestions on a well rounded cap size between the 10n and 22n Brian suggests?  I definitely want it to be different than stock position, but I don't want to get into the "beefy" territory either. 

midwayfair

Quote from: codyraptor on December 12, 2012, 03:52:41 PM
Thanks!!  What's your experience with C2 on the Rangemaster?  Any suggestions on a well rounded cap size between the 10n and 22n Brian suggests?  I definitely want it to be different than stock position, but I don't want to get into the "beefy" territory either. 

I used 33nF and a pot.

A socket it is my ultimate suggestion. ;)