News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

the stupidest question - what comes in madbean's 'order'?

Started by zaqzaq, December 12, 2012, 01:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqzaq

hey folks, newie here i hope the question is alright. i was wondering what actually comes in the order, is it just the pcb or all components (caps + resistors + ics + ... + eclosure?)? the projects look awesome, im looking foward to build some
thanks!

GermanCdn

It's just the pcb, all the other parts have to be ordered from small bear, tayda, mammoth, Mouser, ppp, or other places depending on where you are.

Enjoy
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

pryde

What will come in the mail is "just" a pcb. However, what you are also getting is all the knowledge you would ever need right here in the forum for the project.

Also, the build documents explain in detail all components needed to build the pcb, suggested mods to the circuit, and also a template layout when you are ready to box it up!

Best to order several pcbs at a time of different projects you think you will build to save on shipping  ;)

zaqzaq

thanks!! i didnt mean to understate the value of the pcb, a good pcb is important and usually more expensive, but if all the parts came it would save me some lazyness
thanks again good people

jeffaroo

on madbean, no question is a stupid one. Welcome to the group.
I got some really high end bubble wrap as a bonus with my last order !
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !