News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Current Lover Bass Mod

Started by varfalex, October 28, 2012, 08:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

varfalex

Hi there,

My friend asked me to build a flanger for bass. Please advise me in which part of the circuit I need to make changes... I've changed C1 (100n), C8 (100n). But I don't think it made significant difference...

Thanks,
Alex
Radhe Shyam

stecykmi

you may have better luck adding a blend control so you can mix in some dry signal to the flanged signal.

other then that... try increasing C12 or C13 (they are in parallel so they are equal to 1 cap at 5.5nF). I would try 10n, but you'll have to experiment. you could also try increasing C3.

drthunder

Hows this project going? Just got the c.l. pcb in to try the same thing lol...would love any advice u got

varfalex

thank you! I decided to leave it almost stock except for the input cap and coupling caps (described in my 1st message) because I remember that original 9V green electric mistress sounded very good with bass...

I also have build Collosalus and compared it with my current lover and found out that mistress sounds better with bass.
Radhe Shyam

drthunder

so it sounds good on bass like you have it? also is there somewhere I can learn how to do a blend control?