News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

LowRider With Quick Demo

Started by dunwichamps, October 04, 2012, 03:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunwichamps

Finished up a lowrider

Added a spring loaded footswitch to instantly bring in the octave 1 down.

Made some oopsies, wired the controls backward, but fuck it, just a proto.

Quick demo through a Matamp GT120 with a Pharaoh and a Les Paul Standard +

Axe_34

Holy crap. That clip was making my bowels rumble. I can only imagine what it was like in person. Great stuff.

dunwichamps

Quote from: Axe_34 on October 04, 2012, 03:30:03 PM
Holy crap. That clip was making my bowels rumble. I can only imagine what it was like in person. Great stuff.

thanks man. That amp an bring some pretty heavy volume, gotta love the non master stuff.

Axe_34

I play an LP through an 18-watt Marshall clone I built. The only way I can get that tone is with a highly modified Muff.  ;D

dunwichamps

yea well your right on, pharaoh is a modded muff. My go to muff for most stuff.

Handles the LowRider octaves easy. The pedal is not bad, doesnt do exactly what I want it to do, namely super down tuned sludge notes. Tends to crap out on the open C on my Les Paul, its tuned to C Standard. Not sure if I fucked something up or thats just how it works

angrykoko

that sounds great, really like the sound your getting.  I think i've listened to your demo a dozen times.  cool stuff!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

dunwichamps

Quote from: angrykoko on October 05, 2012, 02:20:22 PM
that sounds great, really like the sound your getting.  I think i've listened to your demo a dozen times.  cool stuff!

thanks man. that muff is absolutely killer so gotta give it up to BAT for that. 

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals