News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mini filter madness! [Crying Time and Nurse Quacky 1590As / Nonmadbean]

Started by midwayfair, September 08, 2012, 03:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

It's probably not obvious from the pictures, but the paint is gradiated between orange and green (forthe crying time) and orange and blue (crying time). THe blue paint on the crying time bled a little when I clearcoated, so I had to redo it, and then it STILL bled a little again despite drying overnight, which was major sadness.

The Little Ducky is a shrunken Nurse Quacky, and the the LFO wah is the Crying Time project I posted in the Members Projects area a few days ago.

I'm going to try to finish demos for these and a ton of other projects (including my Kingslayer build) today.

After building a few filters and spending time actually learning how tone controls work electronically, I feel a lot more confident about tackling the forthcoming Nautilus. There's still more I'd like to learn, but I at least know what does what now and how to calculate cutoff frequencies. (The answer is of course: use an online calculator. I suck at math.)

stecykmi

do a demo of these! filter effects are the second best type of effect (delay is king).

great builds.

midwayfair

nzCdog