News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Anarchist

Started by hoodoo, November 18, 2013, 04:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

G'day to all, Matt here with my latest. It's a vero Suhr Riot, layout from tagboard effects. Sticker paper decal, that i may not use anymore, painted and envirotexed. I used some old 1n34a's, 3mm red led's and a clear blue led for the clipping options, some recycled old 4558's, will try the 4580's when i come across some. I can never get vero builds neat enough for my liking on the inside, but no one sees that do they ;D And.... it sounds bloody great, a very modern, tight distortion with heaps of sustain, well worth a build in my opinion. Anyhow , here she is.....

Stomptown

Great build inside and out! And that's about as clean as it gets for Vero!

spaceboss

Quote from: Stomptown on November 18, 2013, 04:08:31 AM
Great build inside and out! And that's about as clean as it gets for Vero!

No kidding, that's a pro looking vero.

rullywowr

Really nice!  And mad props for doing it with vero.  Those JRC4558 really have teh mojo tonez

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Bret608

Looks really good Matt! I've done a couple of the vero layouts from Tagboard recently. I haven't boxed any yet. I have a feeling I won't be able to get the wiring this neat!  :)

croquet hoop

Very nice! If you have a demo of the pedal, I'd be happy to hear it! (especially if it demonstrates the different clipping modes)

Gledison

Very nice build!!
Thumbs up for the therm " envirotexed" :)
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

hoodoo

Thanks for the compliments, tagboard effects is a vero treasure trove, check it out if you haven't. I probably should have just bought one of Chi boys fabbed versions  ;D