News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Egodriver, FatPants and the Slow Loris

Started by MadPostman, June 17, 2012, 10:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPostman

Hello Everyone,
This is my first post to the MadBeanPedals forum but I've been lurking around for a while. I've recently become infatuated with building pedals and other audio-related electronics. The MadBean PCBs are fantastic and this forum has been a great resource.

Most of my finished pedals are fabric covered and heavily influenced by the work of SGMezei, a prolific builder and a wealth of knowledge. I'm lucky to live in the same town as him and I can tell you his pedals sound even better than they look.

I have a lot more finished pedals and a lot more projects on the go. I'll post them as they progress.

EgoDriver

FatPants

Slow Loris

"No two DIYers are alike, in general they're an upbeat and friendly group that shares a special trait: the courage to screw up."
My Website | Twitter

jkokura

Awesome! Glad you've joined us, and Scott is a great builder, a good friend to have! You've certainly taken a page out of his book on your finishes. I really like that first one, the Ego Driver. Very "Joseph and the Coat of Many Colours..."

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lincolnic

Yeah, these are lovely. Hope you'll share more of these with us as you make them.

sgmezei

I have been bugging Chris to post some of his work and I'm glad he did. I'm glad you're finally a diode destroyer!!!! Sweet builds. I am digging the fatpants!

murdog47

nzCdog

Oh yeah! That corduroy is sublime!  Nice builds :)

night-B

Really cool builds! Welcome to MBPforum  ;)

midwayfair

These are awesome. I like how the Fatpants looks like a little present.