News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Most commonly used parts list ?

Started by DLM, June 03, 2012, 05:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLM

Hello guys , I just bought a huge grab bag of parts on the bay . 1200 assorted resistors , electrolytic  caps , diodes etc for $ 20.00 . I made the offer on it and forgot about it . Well I had to pay for it , and what I got is a Huge bag of mixed parts and nothing is labeled . It will take forever to sort all this stuff out ! What a Brain Fart ! Yes another Noobie mistake !  So I will probably put it back up on bay . Do any of you guys have a " Most commonly used parts list for pedal building ?  Thanks

jkokura

Great questions, and though it was pretty buried, I used the search function to find this: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=563.0

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

DLM

Jacob , you are awesome ! Thanks !  Now how do I get rid of this big bag of stuff ? Just kidding ! I'll try to go through it a little at time . Then again , I'll probably just sell it . Thanks 

jkokura

You could pass it on, but chances are you've got lots of useable stuff there.

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*

Vallhagen

Quote from: DLM on June 03, 2012, 05:19:06 PM
1200 assorted

Wow...  ;D ... i know what u will do the upcoming weekend!

+1 on Jacobs link above. Especially, check out post no 5 in the thread. Maybe the most helpful post ive seen around these DIY forums:) I am very glad that i found it before i put my first "big" order...

(that means; thanx jkokura!)

Cheers!
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

jkokura

I will note that since I made that post, Tayda has become a great, inexpensive supplier. They are a a better supplier of caps, resistors, ICs and Trannies than many other places.

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*