News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BUZZ OFF (Pasty Face)

Started by bigrigg, June 07, 2012, 06:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrigg

Hey,  here is the BUZZ OFF.  Pasty Face PNP Sola Sound with Road Rage.
The yellow Bumble Bee (how fitting) Mojo is from Cornell Dubilier.  Good medium to higher gain fuzz.  Tone knob is as build docs state just a filter pass so it's not overly usefull, but still plenty of great tones and fuzz to be heard.  It runs dead quiet too.  Anyone notice any major differences between the 4 stock Pasty face builds?  Would be interested to hear.  Thanks as always to Madbean!

mgwhit

Totally dig it.  Love the art and the mojo caps.  As soon as I get back from vacation I'll be breadboarding this with some small bear germaniums, and I'll let you know how the differences sound.

(I was planning to do the Soul Bender specs, but I breadboard almost everything these days before I commit.)

bigrigg

Quote from: mgwhit on June 08, 2012, 12:35:10 AM
Totally dig it.  Love the art and the mojo caps.  As soon as I get back from vacation I'll be breadboarding this with some small bear germaniums, and I'll let you know how the differences sound.

(I was planning to do the Soul Bender specs, but I breadboard almost everything these days before I commit.)
Thanks.  Appreciate the feedback and what you find between the 4 doc versions.  Enjoy your vacation.

nzCdog

Nice job man, thats a really cool lookin pedal.  8)