News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Warhead enclosure?

Started by v00d00blues79, March 27, 2012, 02:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

v00d00blues79

I'm looking at getting an enclosure for my Warhead build and I have a question.  What enclosures are you guys using?  I have a 1590BB here, but I've seen where guys were using a 1590C.  The 1590BB looks like it will be really tight.

Thanks!

Andy

Haberdasher

I'd guess a 125bb would be the ticket, unless someone has a better idea...
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

JakeFuzz

1590B will be very difficult. I had mine in a 125BB and it worked but the jacks were uncomfortably close to the bottom of the circuit board. I recently rehoused it in a 1590C and it definitely fits in there. Bigger enclosure than I would like on my board but I am happy with it. I wouldn't go with anything smaller than the 125BB, you could probably arrange things to where it fits a little better than my old layout. This i one of my favorite DIY builds BTW, absolutely epic sounding vibe, stays on almost all the time.

Jargo

does anyone know how to get a hold of a Warhead board?

It would be fantastic!

Thank you in advance!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Paul - 125BB is the enclosure I saw it in? I liked the size of that one..wouldn't want it too much bigger than that.

Jargo - Talk to Haberdasher..that's where I got mine.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

JakeFuzz

Oh Magic sorry man. I didn't see your comment till now. Yeah you saw it in the 125BB, I always knew that I wanted to rehouse it eventually but finally got around to it a few months back. The jack tip was pretty much on the back of the circuit board separated by electrical tape, to ghetto for me. I finally shielded the lamp and LDR's a few days ago and it sounds even better than before! Man I love this thing.