Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A couple of Dog's

Started by hoodoo, January 18, 2013, 04:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

;) One nice, one not so nice.
G'day Madbeaners, Matt here, with the latest couple of builds,
The Buzz Fox (alot of thought went into that name ;D) is a one knob fuzz on vero that sounds bloody great. I couldn't believe that something with so little components could sound so good, if you haven't built one, do it. All to standard specs bc 108/109.

The wolfftone is a wolfshirt also to standard specs, and from what i've heard so far is a full on nasty fuzzy noisemaker.
To be fair, i haven't given it a proper go yet, as the standby switch refused to turn on ,on my hiwatt head for some reason? seems to be stuck, so i've only played it through a peavey practice amp.
I am getting some squeal , so will have to trouble shoot that and  I used the pn3565 but i may have to track down the 2N3565 to see if that makes a difference.
Both builds are done with inkjet waterslides and the wolfftone was polished, which made it a bitch to photograph, anyhow here you go,
All the best,
Matt.

nzCdog

I approve of these builds! ;D ;D ;D
Great work, I think they both look cool

midwayfair

Nice builds! I like the Buzz Fox graphic (and the name).

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Bret608

Both of these are really cool! Is the Buzz Fox a one-knob Fuzz Face, or is it the Coloursound one?

bigrigg

They both look cool to me.  Nice work.  Enjoy.  The wolfshirt is a wicked fuzz octave.  Love mine.

hoodoo

Thanks for the compliments, and to answer the question on the Buzz Fox, it's a colorsound one knob fuzz, tagboard effects layout,and it really does sound bloody great. :)
All the best,
Matt.

Rip57

Good looking woofies you got there - inside and out. The graphics really hit the note and the wiring / layout inside... perfecto!
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer." ― Frank Zappa