News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Do you like bunnies?

Started by madbean, February 18, 2012, 06:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I think this might be the best layout I've done! Can't wait to get these made.

sgmezei

holy crap, if you use the same type of resistors or caps, its like, colour coordinated.

Very symmetrical-like!!!!

marauder

Mr B, have you got any original MB boards left with the mid pot. I just need one more...

jubal81

Peter Venkman: You're right. No human being would stack books resistors like this.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

madbean

Quote from: marauder on February 18, 2012, 10:23:31 AM
Mr B, have you got any original MB boards left with the mid pot. I just need one more...

I'll take a look but I'm pretty sure they are all gone. I'll let you know.

You can still add the mid pot to this newer layout, if you don't use a PCB mounted pot for the Tone knob.

oldhousescott

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

marmaliser

I like bunnies but I am a bit miffed now that I bought the old layout a month or two ago and this one is way better with Board mounted pots :(

madbean

Quote from: marmaliser on February 18, 2012, 04:00:39 PM
I like bunnies but I am a bit miffed now that I bought the old layout a month or two ago and this one is way better with Board mounted pots :(

Well, I can't help getting a bit better at this over time :)

nzCdog

sgmezei

Quote from: marauder on February 18, 2012, 10:23:31 AM

Hey I bought 4 so I could build a bunch of different versions and compare. If you want one of the old layouts PM me  :)

Chi_Boy

Quote from: marmaliser on February 18, 2012, 04:00:39 PM

Sounds like a good excuse to build 2.  Or maybe one with sockets for everything to test the different versions. 

bigmufffuzzwizz

That is insanely neat! Bean you really out due yourself!  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals